GPP Web Portal - Welcome
The Genetic Perturbation Platform, formerly known as the RNA interference (RNAi) Platform, supports functional investigations of the mammalian genome that can reveal how genetic alterations lead to changes in phenotype.
GPP develops technologies for perturbing genes and assists collaborators in experimental planning and execution by helping choose the best model system and experimental readout to assess the effects of genetic perturbation. Technologies include libraries of short hairpin RNAs (shRNAs), CRISPR/Cas9 constructs, and open reading frames (ORFs) to knock down or overexpress genes, in addition to other techniques such as TALEN and CRISPR/Cas9 for genome editing and "tough decoy" constructs to inhibit microRNAs.
- Design sgRNAs for transcripts (CRISPR)
- Generate matching sgRNA designs for a mouse or human ENSEMBL transcript or target sequence
- Design Hairpins for a Target Transcript Sequence (RNAi)
- Generate matching shRNA designs for a transcript sequence
- Protocols including clone, DNA, and virus production
- Description of vectors, maps and sequences
- Software Tool Downloads
- Software tools and related resources for screen analysis
- Library Resources
- Clone inventory downloads