How to set up a collaboration:
- Contact Steve Carr (Platform Director) or Namrata Udeshi (Associate Director) to discuss potential collaborations. If there is mutual interest, then:
- Proteomics will arrange a meeting to discuss the science. This meeting is meant to be an open scientific exchange to review background, existing data, exchange ideas, discuss experimental strategies, and determine if the collaboration is of mutual interest and if there is a mechanism in place to cover the costs.
- If the project moves forward a Proteomic scientist will be assigned to the project. Together we will define the scope of the project and develop an experimental plan. Collaborator will then complete the collaborative project description form.
- Once scope and budget are agreed, collaborator completes the following quote Initiation form and sends it to Tanya Svinkina, Operations Lead, Proteomics Platform.
- A quote will be generated. All projects need to be funded before any work can begin.