CRISPR genome editing technology is revolutionizing biological research. These articles and resources help demonstrate how CRISPR is influencing science at the Broad and across the world.
- Stat news: Meet one of the world’s most groundbreaking scientists. He’s 34.
- The New Yorker: The Gene Hackers (November 16, 2015)
- Time Magazine: The CRISPR Pioneers (Person of the Year Runner up) (December 17, 2016)
- Nature Biotechnology: The rise of the ethical license
- Baylor College of Medicine Blog: Licensing ‘CRISPR’ patents to promote public interests
- Scientists unveil CRISPR-based diagnostic platform (Video)
- Researchers harness novel RNA-targeting CRISPR system
- CRISPR-based single-cell genetics platform developed by Broad Institute and UCSF scientists enables rapid analysis of critical gene networks
- Reading the rules of gene regulation with CRISPR
- Licensing CRISPR for Agriculture: Policy considerations
- Unraveling tangled transcriptional webs reveals a dysfunction program in T cells
- A model approach to tackling rare cancers
- Researchers unlock new CRISPR system for targeting RNA
- Smile for the camera, Cpf1