The Broad Institute Office of Communications works with journalists to provide accurate information about our scientific leadership and research. We are available to arrange interviews, assist in developing story ideas, and coordinate filming.
The Communications Team is led by Lee McGuire, chief communications officer. For media inquiries, please contact a member of our Communications Team. Also please visit News from the Broad, BroadMinded Blog, and the Media Resources pages.
David Cameron, Director of Communications/Media Relations
Karen Zusi, Senior Media Relations Manager
General Media Relations
If you are a journalist interested in receiving our press releases, please email email@example.com. In order to be added to our list you must agree in advance to honor embargoes on all releases where indicated.
We have several ways of sharing our news:
- Newsletter: Sign up to receive regular email updates on Broad news, research and community.
- RSS feed: Subscribe to our news and blog RSS feed to receive up-to-the-minute news stories and press releases, as well as other important stories and announcements.
- Twitter: Follow @broadinstitute, where we'll share our latest news, information about upcoming talks and events at the institute, and videos available on our YouTube channel.
- Facebook: “Like” the Broad Institute page on Facebook to see posts about the latest Broad Institute news.
- Instagram: Follow the Broad Institute on Instagram