At this time, the Broad Institute has suspended on-site educational tours. The "Marking Lives" art exhibit is offering public tours via appointment only. Click here for more information.
Explore the Broad Institute. Schedule an educational tour.
Groups of students and their teachers can tour the building and facilities during pre-arranged, educational tours.
Tours for High School Students, Broad Associate Members, Partner Institutions, and Universities
- Tours for science and math classes, or extracurricular programs whose focus is on exposing students to careers in STEM disciplines.
- Tour duration is approximately one hour.
- Group size must be between 10-30 people.
- Requests must be made at least two weeks before desired date.
- Tour requests are reviewed on a case by case basis, and we cannot guarantee that all requests will be fulfilled.
Contact us for more information:
High School Students
Associate Members, Partner Institutions, and Universities
For information about tours for media and all other inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org