Explore the Broad Institute. Schedule an educational tour.
Groups of students and their teachers can tour the building and facilities during pre-arranged, educational tours.
Tours for High School Students, Broad Associate Members, Partner Institutions, and Universities
- Tours for science and math classes, or extracurricular programs whose focus is on exposing students to careers in STEM disciplines.
- Tour duration is approximately one hour.
- Group size must be between 10-30 people.
- Requests must be made at least two weeks before desired date.
- Tour requests are reviewed on a case by case basis, and we cannot guarantee that all requests will be fulfilled.
Contact us for more information:
High School Students
Associate Members, Partner Institutions, and Universities
For information about tours for media and all other inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org