At Broad, we care deeply about all of the people in our community and believe in the importance of supporting Broadies in all aspects of their lives. We aspire to maintain a culture that emphasizes wellness and balance through a range of benefits for you and your family members. We are committed to helping make life work by offering a range of benefits designed to support your physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
We are particularly proud to provide robust support for the needs of caregivers. Learn more about the caregiving support we offer.
- Medical care: A choice of three medical plans — a basic plan (HMO), a plan that offers more flexibility (PPO), or a high-deductible plan — each designed to meet your individual needs.
- Vision care: One annual eye exam and up to $140 of reimbursement for one pair of glasses or contacts per calendar year.
- Dental care: One easy, comprehensive plan that covers it all — including orthodontic services.
- On-demand health care: Can’t make it to the doctor's office? Speak to a physician or mental health professional using your smartphone.
- Free on-site health screenings and flu shots: Taking care of yourself has never been easier with our annual on-site flu clinics.
- On-site perks: Enjoy fitness classes like yoga, bootcamp, and Zumba; guided meditation; quarterly on-site eye exams; monthly financial consultations; and many other convenient perks.
- Gyms and fitness: New employees receive a free Fitbit, and medical plan participants receive $300 annually to spend on fitness programs and equipment.
- Work-Life center: Whatever your challenge, the BroadLife center is here to lend support and connect you to resources by offering a wide range of programs that address specific life issues and events.
- KGA: An employee assistance program including personalized dependent-care referral services, financial/legal services, and three free counseling sessions.
- Support groups: Connect with other Broadies who share similar experiences and share tips and resources on topics from parenting children with special needs to diversity in one of our many support groups.
- 401(k) plan: Broad will match your 401(k) deferral contributions dollar for dollar, up to six percent (6%) of your salary. You are 100% vested starting on day one.
- Childcare financial assistance: Some families may be eligible to receive up to $7,500 a year on childcare expenses.
- Insurance: Company-paid basic life and accident coverage as well as optional additional (and dependent) coverage at a low cost.
- Disability coverage: Company-paid short- and long-term disability plan.
- Flexible spending accounts: Health-care and dependent-care flexible spending account with a $2,000 company-sponsored contribution to your dependent-care account.
- Tuition reimbursement: Receive up to $5,250 a year for courses taken at an accredited university.
- Parking: Subsidized, pre-tax onsite parking.
- Public transportation: Take the commuter rail or T with a monthly pass that’s discounted at 50% and pre-tax.
- Biking: Receive reimbursement for up to $240/year for the purchase of a bike or repairs to an existing one.
- Meal options: Purchase lunch on-site from a different pop-up eatery each day and healthy snacks from subsidized vending machines. You can also subscribe to weekly deliveries of farm-fresh, locally sourced meals.
- Discounts: Receive discounts on computers, wireless plans, home and auto insurance, local fitness clubs and more.
- Vacation, personal and sick time: Earn 15 vacation days in your first year, 20 days in your second, 12 sick days, and three personal days to call your own.
- Holidays: Twelve company paid holidays in addition to a holiday closing between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day.
- Parental leave: Primary caregivers are immediately eligible to take up to 16 weeks of leave, with 12 weeks fully paid. Non-primary caregivers are eligible to take up to 12 weeks of leave, with 4 weeks fully paid.
Access Broad’s full Benefits Manual here.