If you are a Broad Institute employee, you must abide by the Broad’s media and social networking policy. You must be at least 18 years old to comment on our blog. When you post any comments or material on our blog, you give the Broad Institute full and complete rights to copy, distribute, publish and otherwise use your submission for any purpose. Please do not post:
• Obscene or defamatory material
• Material that is threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, critical, or embarrassing to another person, group, or organization
• Material that is irrelevant or off-topic.
• Copyrighted material
• Confidential material, including health information about yourself or another person
• Information that includes and/or can be construed as medical advice or medical commentary
• Information about yourself or another person (e.g., full name, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, etc.)
• Marketing materials, advertisements, or solicitations
• Communications asking people to take action or directing them to other websites or materials (e.g., web links, chain letters, etc.)
• Content that could harm or disable computers or enable others to inappropriately access a computer.
Please do not reproduce, sell or modify any part of our blog. All information and data provided in our blog is provided “as-is” with no warranties and confers no rights. We make no representations as to the accuracy, validity or completeness of the information provided and we will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use.
We are not liable for the content of external links or external content based on or displayed within this blog.
This blog is operated from Cambridge, Massachusetts, US, and we make no representations that materials in our blog are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Any claims related to this blog are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and you consent to the jurisdiction of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for such actions.