If you haven't created a GenePattern module before, see the Resources page.
1. Make sure your module has documentation and test files. (When you create your module on the GenePattern server, you can add these as /Support files/.)
2. Export your module from a GenePattern server. Make sure the ZIP archive is smaller than 2 GB.
3. Upload your GenePattern module to GParc. (You are on this page)
4. Add tags for your module on the module's page.
5. Click /Save/ at the bottom of the module's page.
6. You're done! Your module should now show up on the Browse Modules page.
Copyright © 2011 Broad Institute. All Rights Reserved.