Version 2.04, 21 January 2004
- All color schemes now allowed with all block definitions, including hand-defined blocks.
- Enabled loading input file from command line while still opening GUI.
- Added command line HapMap Project input option.
- Added colored box haplotype display.
- Tweaked command line flags.
- Added command line checkdata only output.
- More accurate Hardy-Weinberg code implemented (courtesy of G. Abecasis & J. Wigginton).
- Correctly deals with genotype inputs with poorly genotyped markers.