Fisher's exact test Gene Ontology annotation tool
- FetGOat applies a Fisher's exact test statistic to identify Gene Ontology terms that are over- or underrepresented in a list of genes/proteins.
- FetGOat can be used for enrichment analysis of all Aspergillus species/strains with published genome sequences.
- GO annotations were inferred by mapping the A. nidulans GO annotation curated at the Aspergillus Genome Database (AspGD) to orthologous protein clusters.
- The enrichment results are summarized in tabular and graphical representations.
Instructions – Download – Contact
Click here to download a zip file containing Aspergillus sp. GO assignments suitable for other software applications.
The following file formats are included:
- GMX - for "Gene Set Enrichment" analysis tool
- Bingo - for Cytoscape plugin BinGO
- B2GOAnnotation - for Blast2GO suite and two more formats