Arachne Main Page
Under continuous development since 2000, the Arachne software package has evolved from the classic "overlap-layout-consensus" paradigm into a vast collection of different tools and modules, some to modify and manipulate assemblies, others to analyze and gather statistics or vizualize genomes. The current version of Arachne can be downloaded as source code.
To participate in this wiki, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for an account.
- Installation: how to download, install, and compile Arachne.
- Sample Projects: ready-made examples of Arachne input.
- Input: how to set up input files.
- Running Arachne: from traces to the draft genome.
- Output: how the output looks like, and how to translate it in a human readable format.
- Analysis: how to examine your assembly.
- Algorithms: you have your first assembly, now you want to make it better. Here, you might find out how.