Animations require [Shockwave Player]
- Diversity-Oriented Synthesis: Generating Skeletal Diversity Using Folding Processes
- Target-Oriented & Diversity-Oriented Organic Synthesis in Chemical Genetics Research
- ATR's Function in the Cell Cycle of Normal and Cancer Cells
- Histone Acetylation and Deacetylation
- FRB/Rapamycin/FKBP12 Ternary Complex
- RAR/PML complex with Retinoic Acid vs. RAR/PLMZ complex with Retinoic Acid and Trichostatin
- One bead, one encoded natural product-like compound, many cell-based assays
- 2002 HHMI Holiday Lectures on Science: "Scanning Life's Matrix: Genes, Proteins, and Small Molecules"
- "Chemical Genetics and Chemical Genomics", Stuart Schreiber lecture at Yale University
- Stuart Schreibers talk at the NIH lecture on Chemistry and Biology: Partners in Decoding the Genome (Day 1):
"Dissecting Disease Biology and Advancing Medicine with Small Molecules"
- Archive Screening Tutorial, "Screening at a Glance"
- Archive Introductory Video, Center for Chemical Methodologies and Library Development at Harvard University (Harvard CMLD)
- Introductory Video, Small-molecule microarrays