Released June 1, 2005
New in release 1.4.1
This release contains the following enhancements to version 1.4 (see version 1.4 release notes):
- Server Admin Page
- File Purge Settings. Specify how often GenePattern will purge files from the server.
- Java Flag Settings. Specify the amount of memory to allocate when launching Java-based analysis modules.
- A pipeline will displayed only once in the dropdown, regardless of the number of versions that are installed on the server.
- Users cannot delete jobs owned by another user.
- Users can view the code of a module without having to run the module first.
- The pipeline view page displays inherited files as null when they have been specified by file type and not by file position.