Upcoming GenePattern Downtime
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2015 at 04:58PM by Barbara Hill Meyers
GenePattern servers at the Broad Institute will be offline for scheduled IT maintenance on
- Tuesday, March 24, 2015
- from 6 a.m. to noon
During this time the following servers will be unavailable:
- GenePattern Public server: http://genepattern.broadinstitute.org
- GenePattern Internal server: http://gpbroad.broadinstitute.org
We will keep you updated via our Social feeds on Twitter, Facebook and Google+. Broadies may find more information on the BITS blog. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thanks in advance for your patience,
-The GenePattern Team
GenePattern 3.9.1 Released
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 09:33AM by The GenePattern Team
GenePattern 3.9.1 is available for use on our Public GenePattern Server, via download, and as an Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- The ability to add tags and comments to jobs
- An improved mechanism for using GenePattern data in IGV
- Enabled the use of a GenomeSpace directory as an input to a GenePattern module
- Added support for file by reference for file list parameters
Full details about 3.9.1, including links to hardware & software requirements and known issues, can be found in our release notes.
With Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) Apple instituted a variety of application requirements that are incompatible with the GenePattern installer, which also apply to OS X 10.10 (Yosemite). As a consequence, those attempting to install GenePattern on Mavericks or Yosemite may encounter the...
GenePattern server coverage & support Dec 24 - Jan 5
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2014 at 09:28AM by Barbara Hill Meyers
From December 24, 2014 to January 5, 2015, the GenePattern team will be out of office for the year-end closing of the Broad Institute. During this time, the GenePattern servers and repositories (including GParc) will remain up and fully functional. We will be monitoring this and, should anything happen to disrupt service, we will work to resolve any issues within 24 hrs. However, due to the holiday closing, please be aware that:
- GenePattern staff will not be reachable by phone or responding to email. This includes our help system, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Emails (including help tickets) and phone calls will be responded to as quickly as possible, once we return to the office on Jan 5, 2015.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Happy Holidays from the GenePattern team!
Displaying Post 16 - 18 of 46 in total