Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2014 at 05:29PM by GenePattern Team
GenePattern 3.8.1 has been released! 3.8.1 (build 13243) is available for use on our Public GenePattern Server, via download and as an Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
New features include:
- New Jobs and Files tabs, which introduce new slide-out menus for all jobs and job output files
- The ability to group parameters; for instance into "Advanced" and "Basic"
- Website tours which walk users through new and basic features of GenePattern
We also made some user requested fixes and enhancements:
- The new file uploader eliminates file upload failures occasionally encountered when uploading large files using the retired applet-based uploader.
- Previously there existed a bug which prevented the termination of pending jobs. This has been resolved.
Full details about 3.8.1, including hardware/software requirements and known issues can be found in our release notes.
We are continuting to work on updates to our documentation which reflect the latest version of GenePattern. That being said, do let us know if you find anything to be out of date. We'll be happy to provide you with up-to-date information right away and update the page as soon as possible.
Please let us know what you think!
Back to Blog