To manage abstract submission, we are using the EasyChair system. For instructions on using EasyChair, see below. Otherwise, click the following icon to get started:
The abstract submission deadline has been extended
Abstract Deadline: September 26, 2010
Create an EasyChair Login
When you click the button above, you will be sent to the EasyChair login page for the meeting. To login to the system, you will need an EasyChair account. If you do not already have one, there is a link on the login page to request one.
You may also request an EasyChair account using this link.
Login to the System
Once you are logged into EasyChair, you should select New Submission from the top menu bar. This will open a page to allow you enter information about your submission. Please note the following:
- You do not need to enter in information about all the authors. The corresponding author is sufficient.
- You will need to cut and paste the title and abstract into the form.
- Please select whether you would like to have a talk or poster.
- You will need to enter in at least two keywords - this is required by EasyChair but is not important for our meeting.
- Please select the topic that most closely fits your presentation.
- Please upload your complete abstract as either a pdf or doc file. It is not necessary to select "abstract only".