09/06/2006 Release of the results of Automated Annotation
This annotated release presents:
- A predicted protein gene set of 5,678 genes
- Protein BLAST databases
- Precomputed results of BlastX and HMMer Analyses
- Alternative proteins predicted by various gene callers (Glimmer, GeneMark)
- tRNA predictions
- RFam features
- Search and visualizations for all the features
- A full summary can be found here. Click here for a description of how the gene predictions were generated.
12/28/2004 Initial release of 10X sequence assembly
The initial release of our 10X sequence assembly of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae RM11-1a assembly. The sequence traces from the Broad Institute sequencing can be downloaded from the NCBI trace repository.
Important information about this release can be found here.
This initial release allows:
- BLAST searches against our 10X genome assembly
- Downloads of the consensus sequence and additional files for the genome assembly
- Search and download a particular region of the genome assembly
There will be a second upcoming release containing the annotation of predicted genes and other genomic features.
9/10/2004 Assembly 1
- 10X sequencing coverage of the genome
- 115 contigs in 17 supercontigs (scaffolds)
- 101.5 Kb average contig length (range 369 bp - 893 Kb)
- 689.9 Kb average supercontig length (range 197.7 Kb - 1.5 Mb)
- 11.7 Mb total length of combined contigs (11,675,031 bp)
- Average base lies in a contig of length 263.3 Kb
- Average base lies within a supercontig of length 794.9 Kb